Beer is 90 percent water! Our brewing water is drawn from two brewery wells 160 metres deep. For our ERDINGER Alkoholfrei, this spring water is mixed with fermentation carbonic acid obtained naturally from the brewing process.
ERDINGER Alkoholfrei - The sporty thirst-quencher.
Our non-alcoholic beer is a true multi-talent. Spicy malt notes harmonize excellently with caramel-sweet nuances. Enjoyment is enhanced by the stimulating bitterness of our aroma hops and a hint of light, fruity acidity. This is rounded out by finely sparkling carbonic acid. Whether as a reward for hard work, or a pure desire for full-bodied refreshment – ERDINGER Alkoholfrei is the lively way to quench your thirst.
Brewed according to the Bavarian Purity Law. Natural. Sporty. Refreshing.
- supports the regeneration process
- only 25 calories per 100 ml
- isotonic and contains vitamins (B9, B12)*
*Vitamins B9 and B12 promote the normal functioning of the body’s immune system. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
straw yellow, fine white froth
Aromatic malt notes with subtle hop notes, delicate hints of brioche, fine yeast aromas
rich malt flavour, spicy, slightly sweet, stimulating bitterness, malty and spicy, a hint of fruity acidity
full-bodied, delicate tingling, fresh, stimulating, smooth aroma development
Best ingredients - uncompromising quality
We only use top-class raw materials to brew our beers – quality is our greatest asset!
Important note for allergy sufferers: our wheat beer specialities contain malted barley and wheat!
Malt gives the beer its body and colour. Our experienced master brewers select very special wheat and barley varieties.
The soul of a beer. ERDINGER’s master brewers use exquisite hop varieties that give our wheat beer a mildly aromatic bitterness.
Top-fermenting yeast gives wheat beer its typical fruity aroma. ERDINGER’s brewing yeast is specially cultivated in the brewery – and is absolutely unique.
- Alcohol< 0.5 % vol
- Bread unit0.45 BE
- Calorific content107kJ / 25 kcal
- Carbohydrates5.3 g
- of which sugars3.6 g
- Folic acid (B9)20 µg (10%*)
- Vitamin B120.13 µg (5.2%*)
- Polyphenols30 mg
- Alcohol< 0.5 % vol
- Bread unit2.25 BE
- Calorific content535kJ / 125 kcal
- Carbohydrates26.5 g
- of which sugars18 g
- Folic acid (B9)100 µg (50%*)
- Vitamin B120.65 µg (26%*)
- Polyphenols150 mg
*Reference quantity for adults for the daily vitamin intake.
Contains negligible amounts of fat, saturated fatty acids, protein, salt. Minimal alcoholic content under 0.5% vol. (further information here)
The right glass
Tailor-made for our Alkoholfrei – allowing the aromas to fully unfold:
- This slim glass is slightly wider at the top to allow the aromas to develop evenly while ensuring their light and appetizing character.
- The straight lines of the glass promote rapid flow so that the beer hits the tongue in an even concentrated stream. This strengthens the impression of freshness, while the sweet taste components remain in the background.
- All in all, the lively and fresh character of the beer is effectively highlighted.
Did you know?
The essential vitamins B9 and B12, as well as the natural polyphenols, contained in our ERDINGER Alkoholfrei have numerous positive effects on the human organism. For example, they support the immune system and promote performance.
We have the right wheat beer for every taste.